How to Buy Bitcoin – Step 1
The best way to learn Bitcoin is to jump into your "pocket" to get their work experience
Despite the fact that it may have How difficult and dangerous speculation to get bitcoin is much easier and safer than you think. In many ways, this may be easier than opening an account with traditional banks. Also, given what happens to the banking system, it may be safer
There are several things to learn: Get and use software wallet to learn how to send and receive funds to learn how
Before you start, you need to own a wallet. You can easily do this by registering a switch that will manage your wallet for you. And even though I want to eventually have one or more exchange wallet, but you should start from your own computer to get a better feel of the bitcoin because the exchange is still experimental. When we enter the discussion phase, I will suggest that you are used to keep your money and coins from the exchange to move or diversify to keep your money safe.
What is a wallet?
This is a way of storing your Bitcoin. Specifically, it is designed for storing Bitcoin. It can run on your desktop, laptop, mobile (except Apple), and you can store Bitcores on something like a thumb drive. If you are worried about hacking, then this is a good choice. Even with millions of twins that have millions of dollars to invest in Bitcoin, they invest in hard drives and put them in the safe.
* Winklevoss twins are the first to have a social idea to become Facebook's website. They hired Mark Zuckerberg (Mark Zuckerberg), he put his ideas as their own, become very rich.
Do you need to know what kind of coin wallet is there on your computer?
You can download the original bit currency wallet or client, Windows or Mac format. These are not just wallet, but are actually part of the Bitcoin network. They will receive, store and send your Bitcoin. You can create one or more addresses by clicking (the address is a number as follows: 1LyFcQatbg4BvT9gGTz6VdqqHKpPn5QBuk). You will see a field where you can copy and paste one of these numbers from the person you want to send, and go directly to the person's wallet. You can even create a QR code, so that they use the phone on the application to take pictures and send some bit currency. This is completely safe – the address and QR code are all my donation pages. Please at any time!
Note: This purse can be used as a purse or as part of a bitcover system. The work of Bitcoin is that each transaction is broadcast and recorded as a number throughout the system (meaning that each transaction is confirmed and irreversible by the network itself). Any computer with the correct software can be used as part of the system to check and support the network. The wallet as your personal wallet is also supported by the system. Therefore, please note that your computer's memory will take 8-9 GB. After the wallet is installed, the wallet takes a day to synchronize with the network.
- This is normal
- Original purse
- This is a full-featured wallet: create multiple addresses to receive Bitcoin, easily send Bitcoin, track transactions, and back up your wallet.
- This is a very easy to use option outside of the time required for synchronization.
- Search Bitcoin Qt Wallet Download Find their website
- runs on Bitcoi Qt, so it has all the same synchronization requirements.
- Armory allows you to back up, encrypt and store your bitcover offline.
- Search Bitcoin Armory Wallets Find Their Website
If you do not want to have so much memory, or do not want to wait for your wallet to sync, then a good wallet can not let you synchronize the whole history of Belarus:
- Light wallet fast sync. This is very good for new users.
- Search Bitcoin Multibit Wallets Find Their Website
- In addition to fast and easy, this wallet allows you to use the password to recover lost data.
- Search Bitcoin Electum Wallet Find their website
After receiving the purse, click for a few minutes. What to look for:
o There will be a page showing how many bits of your coin in your wallet. Remember that Bitcoin can break down into smaller pieces, so you might see a decimal, followed by a lot of zero. (19009003]
o There will be an area showing what your recent deal is
o will have an area where you can Create address and QR code (as described above). If you do not want QR code, you do not need a QR code, but if you do business and want to accept Bitcoin, all the payments you need to do are show the QR code to someone and let them take it. Can give you some money. You can also create as many addresses as possible, so if you want to track where the money comes from, you can have a separate tagged address from each recipient.
o You will be able to paste a code with a box when you want to send money to someone or your own on a switch or a different wallet.
There are other options and features, but from the beginning,
Get your first bit coin
Now you have a wallet, You will of course want to test them
The first place to go is http://faucet.bitcoin.st/ .
This is a website that gives a small amount of bits of money that make people used to their purpose. The original version was headed by Gavin Andreson, the chief developer of Bitcoin. The site has been closed and this site sends one or two ads per month. You agree to receive these messages by requesting Bitcoin. Copy and paste the new Bitcoin address and enter the phone number where you can receive the text message. They send text messages to make sure that people will not continue to come back because creating Bitcoin addresses is of no avail. They will also issue one or two advertisements per month to support their operation. They send a small number: 0.0015 BTC (or 1.5 mBTC). However, they are almost immediately processed, and you can check your address and whether the wallet is working properly. Get this part of the bit currency is also a feeling. (Non-disclaimer: I do not have contact with this site if you use this site without any contact and I just think they are a good way to get your feet wet)
Congratulations! You have just entered the bit currency economy.
In order to make your feet a little moist, you can go to gold rush. There are some services and websites that will pay you in Bitcoin, go to certain sites, fill in online surveys or watch sponsorship videos. These are harmless, and you can earn some extra bits in this way, but it is important to remember that these are paid when people click on the links on their website. They are basically kicked back to the part they paid. Nothing is illegal, even immoral (you may like what you see and buy!), But they are often flashing and may not be completely straightforward. All I have tried (especially bitvisitor.com) has paid for the ad. Interestingly, try these, but even if it is possible to raise the value of Bitcoin, you will not be a millionaire to do this. So, unless you are a fan, I would advise you to move on.
Handheld Buy Bitcoin
If you want to try, as long as Google "free bit" or these lines, finally, it will be the real test of Bitcoin. Can people easily trade back and forth? If this does not happen, then it can not really be a bit currency economy, because retailers will not be able to use it. If the retailer can not use it, what is good? Fortunately, this is not a real problem. IPhone has some hindrance, but many smartphones have applications (mobile wallet) that can read QR code and allow you to send Bitcoin to anyone. You can also display your address QR code, and even can carry your QR code wallet, let people send you bitcoin.
Several things to note:
- According to what kind of wallet you have, you can see if you have received a bit currency.
- When you set up your wallet, if you click, you will see an option to pay for the transaction to speed up the transaction. When he / she / they deal with Bitcoin information, the money can be provided to Bitcoin miners. The miners who create these blocks of information keep the system up-to-date and secure. The cost is an incentive for miners to ensure that your information is included in the next block of information, so "verify" it. In the short term, miners earn most of the money by mining new coins (see "What is Bitcoin" to learn more about this information). In the long run, with the development of coins becoming more and more difficult, with the economic growth, these charges will become miners continue to create more blocks to maintain the momentum of sustained economic development. Your wallet should be set to the default paid 0 fee, but if necessary, you can add a fee to prioritize your transaction. You are not obliged to pay the fees, and many organizations dealing with many small deals (such as the gold trades described above) generate enough expenses to keep the miners happy
- Click on your wallet around, on the trading page or link to a specific transaction, you will see comments about the confirmation. When you trade, the information will be sent to the network, and the network will send a confirmation that the bit currency has no double entry. Before you leave the person who paid you, it was smart to wait for you to get a few confirmation. In fact it is not easy to deceive, this is not fit, for criminals is not very cost-effective, but can be done.
Where can you buy such a bit currency?
- You may have a Bitcoin meeting in your area
- You can view localbitcoins.com to find people who are interested in buying or selling nearby people.
- Some people are trying to start local street transactions around the world. In 1792 after the first street trade was established on the button tree, these were called Buttonwoods. Look at whether your area has one, or one,
- See if you have a friend who wants to try a bit coin. In fact, the more people who start using Bitcoin, the greater the success will come. So please tell two friends!
It was asked whether it was possible to buy entity Bitcoin. The answer is both yes and yes yes. Bitcoin is essentially a digital currency, no physical form. However, there are several ways you can actually take a bit in your hands:
- Cascais Coins: These are the crystallization of Mike Cardwell's effort. He creates a physical coin, and then embeds the private key of the bitcoin. You can peel a hologram from the coin and then show that the coin has been tampered with and can get the private key. Mike has gone out to make sure he can be trusted. These are a good investment strategy, and in the next years it may be that these coins are huge collectors' items.
- Paper Wallets: A paper wallet simply means that you do not store your Bitcoin information in a digital wallet, but instead print the key information along with the private key Keep it in a safe place, in a drawer, or in your mattress (if you like). This is a highly recommended and cost-effective system to keep your Bitcohol safe. But please note that someone may steal them, or if your house burns, they will go with the house, and there is no way to get them back. Really, no different cash. In addition, like Casascius Coins, they will not really be useful until they are put into the computer.
* There are software that can easily print your paper wallet. Bitcoinpaperwallet.com is one of the best, including a good tutorial on how to use them
* Bitcoin is not actually in the wallet and they are still on the web. In fact, there will be a QR code outside the wallet, allowing you to bring coins to your wallet anytime, anywhere.
* The sealed wallet part will not have a private key and can not access the coin. So, just put the money on the wallet, just as you can not use it. You will not be able to whip this thing, come up with a few cups of money to buy a cup of coffee. Instead, treat it as a piggy bank. To make money, you have to crush it. You can take out a smaller number, but at this point, the safety of the wallet is damaged, people are more likely to steal coins. Better let them all out.
* People who use paper wallet are usually safe and there are many ways in which malicious hackers in the world have attacked your computer. Bitcoinpaperwallet.com offers a lot of good advice on how to safely print your wallet.
Some people also asked to buy Bitcoys on eBay. Yes, it is possible, but they will be overrated. So selling on eBay seems to be a better choice because you may see more than the limits of market value. But, like any good thing, it's not right, that's great. As I will explain in the next section, selling Bitcoin in this way is too risky.
How to not buy Bitcoin
In the next section, I am going to explain some of the key points on buying from Bitcoin Exchange. Before I do, let me give you a warning.
A brief history lesson: When people start to build real business based on Bitcoin, they use all the available tools for any business. They are sold with credit cards and PayPal. The problem with this business model soon found that the bitcoin deal was irreversible, except for anyone other than the payee. Credit cards and PayPal have a strong buyer protection policy that makes it relatively easy to request a refund. So, the malicious individual aware of this, and began to buy Bitcoin, and then sooner or later request a refund. Moreover, because Bitcoin is a non-physical product, because the technical means fresh and little knowledge, the seller can not compete with this. So the seller stops accepting credit cards and PayPal
This is a big question of how to move money between buyers and sellers? Some business appears, if you connect their money, will bring you bit more currency. These companies tend to speak in Albania, Poland or Russia. In fact, many of them are effective, and there is a lot of stories on the forums of people who buy such bits of money. But spent a lot of time, and during this period, buyers only need to bite him or her nails, wondering if they would get their bitcoin or kiss their investment goodbye.
I expect that when Bitcoin becomes more acceptable and valuable we will see a version of the Scandinavian Scam. So the warning is this: we now have exchanges and other businesses that can easily trade up and down. Do not use money for Bitcoin.
Next, I will talk about how to buy from the Bitcoin Exchange and review some of the most famous information exchanges.