iPhone vs Android development – a comparison
iPhone and Android … they are the most sought after smartphone of this generation. Through these two smart phones, life becomes more and more simple. However, for developers, these two smart phone application development is definitely a treatment, because he can through the application to solve the global audience. The comparison between Android and iPhone application development is as follows:
- Programming Language : The iPhone application development language is Objective-C, C has some extensions in object-oriented versions such as interfaces, dynamic typing, classes, inheritance, messages, and so on. On the other hand, Android application development is based on Java. Many developers think that Java is a brainless programming tool. So if you are a developer, who likes coding, iPhone app development may be more exciting than Android
- Platform comparison: Using the iPhone, finding features is very difficult, and the situation is the opposite of Android. IPhone application is quite closed, and Android development is based on open source. To download the iPhone source code, you may need to resort to Google, but it's easier and faster to download Android source code. In other words, the Android platform class is predictable and consistent in terms of layout. Therefore, the choice of beginners should be android instead of iPhone development.
- iPhone and Android application development between the programming model comparison: iPhone programming model based on MVC design pattern. Using this tool makes it easier to build a user interface because all the code is placed in the source code in an orderly manner. On the other hand, the latter supports multiple processes. So it's a bit complicated. However, both platforms provide a statement of user preferences in XML. Android's XML schema allows integration of custom user interface components. On the iPhone, this is a wide range of jobs.
- Resource comparison between two platforms: iPhone developers have a lot of resources. There are videos, so developers can watch and use them carefully. On the other hand, Android provides the appropriate API preference guidance SDK. Many developers will say that Android resources are more organized and suitable for all developers. In addition, Apple has no clear and accurate NDA policy on open source
- Mold Comparison: In this section, the two are almost identical. On both platforms, there is no big difference between their tooling systems. The tool interface includes a debugger, an analyzer, an IDE, a user interface, and a builder.
As can be seen from the above discussion, iPhone and Android application development has some advantages and disadvantages. It depends on the developer and his needs and needs that he or she will choose which platform. The pros and cons where to help you.