Music is important for all seven major reasons
Everyone loves music Music is everywhere, it permeates our world. Everyone knows that music has power and importance. But did you have to stop and think about why? What is the function and importance of music?
There are seven main reasons here:
- Music is a common language It stimulates people's common feelings and bridges the cultural differences that language does not have. It brings people together to create a universal community.
- Music inspired and evoked in a healthy way. It touches our emotions and evokes feelings and feelings that are sometimes difficult to express. It can change a difficult mood, make it happy or excited; it can change a relaxed mood to make it deeper and deeper.
- Music enhanced learning making it more enjoyable. Science proves that music can enhance brain function. Play music while using many brain functions: motion control, imagination, hearing, vision, memory, etc.
- Music Creation Ambience You can use music in any environment to enhance and add existing content. Consider a musical party, a no sporting event, a movie, a romantic restaurant, or a difference between driving a car …
- The music is inspired by the spirit  and Spiritual . All religions use music to express spiritual values, and all religions use music to ascend spirit.
- Music Arouses Imagination It refers to the image of the mind and the inner landscape, opening the mind, marveling, and crossing the distance between the stars.
- Music is a simple pleasure all it needs is your ears and your imagination
I believe that the center of the magic of music creation is the spiritual aspect. Music is the gift of God, which is the sacred manifestation of the power of the world's life, and created all of us.