Where to Buy Video Games in Hong Kong
When travelers visit Hong Kong, most people start thinking about what they want to buy before they even arrive in the city.
One of the most common problems I see on the Internet shopping in Hong Kong is that shopping in Hong Kong is ubiquitous in Hong Kong and in many cases you are looking for cheaper prices than in your country
"Where can I buy a video game in Hong Kong?" This is a good question and I will explain why.
If you've been to Hong Kong, you know there are no big games like Wal-Mart or Gamestop. If you visit a big shopping center, such as Cityplaza, Pacific Place or Times Square, you may not find a store selling video games.
After searching for a while, visitors may want to know how many places to buy video games in a city famous for cheap electronics. Even the street market does not sell video games.
If you want to buy video games, game consoles, peripherals or electronic equipment in Hong Kong, you want to go to Hong Kong's Wan Chai District.
The Oriental Shopping Center is a shopping center dedicated to video games, movies, animation, toys, electronic equipment and a variety of other shopping malls
When you compare it with other malls in Hong Kong, the mall itself is quite small. The corridor is narrow and the shop is crowded in a limited space. The store sells any of the above items mainly by an independent shopkeeper. The prices inside these stores are cheaper than those at chain stores like Broadway and Fortress.
When buying video games in Hong Kong, you need to know a few things.
When buying video games in Hong Kong, you need to know something. Since most Eastern mall merchants do not speak English, you need to know these things before you go.
1. Some video game consoles have a zone lock. This means you can not play Asian games on North American or European video game consoles. These consoles include: Nintendo Wii, Nintendo 3DS and XBOX 360.
2. There are no regional lock of the game machine include: PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, PlayStation Portable, Nintendo DS. You can play any game of these consoles, no matter where it is or where your console is from.
3. Getting to the East 188 Shopping Center can be a little difficult because the MTR does not stop anywhere near this mall. The best way to get here is by bus. Find a bus stop at 298 Hennessy Road (in Kwong Shing Hung Building) or Wan Chai Road and Ho Street.
4. A computer shopping center, known as the 298 Computer District, is located in the same building as Oriental 188 Shopping Center. If you are looking for computer products, give a look to the 298 computer area. You do not have to go far.
5. This shopping mall weekend is a gathering of young people. In a working day to go to 188 to avoid a lot of people
This is just some of my information in the East 188 Shopping Center. Click here Learn more about this mall and other shopping centers in Hong Kong